powwows.com outfit....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• powwows.com outfit....

For some reason I got an idea. Which is something that doesn't come to me very often so I chose to write it down before I forgot it. What would people think about starting an outfit? Meaning one person buy material and then send it to the next person in which they could add what ever they wanted.... and then send it on to the next person and so on etc.... not being able to take any one thing off that another has put on only being able to add or customize what has already been put on... and then after the outfit is complete maybe start a raffle here on the board and take a drawing at a certain time and who ever wins wins. Or auction it off and put the money to some good need.? So wha cha people think? Is it a bad idea or not.....I just had an idea and did care if it was good or bad I was just happy to finally get an idea. LOL;)

Oh and I wasn't sure where to put this so I figured I would leave it up to the mods to put it where they see fit.
    There should be a law against stupid people being able to breed!

that sounds like a lot of work phew!.....and the way ndns work...sheesh that thing would never get done! lmao Hehe :D :Chatter
    ~*~¤(¯`·._» >The Prettiest People do the Ugliest things <«_.·´¯)¤ ~*~

Comment

would the size of that outfit just happen to be yours???;)

Comment

Uh

yeah...
        ..::First ever 2002-2003 Powwows.com Princess::..
        ~*~*~* The original POWWOWCHIC49 *~*~*~
        *~*JINGLE IT*~*

Comment

hey I told you I had an idea. I didn't say it was good and I didn't say it was bad.... it was just a thought. Onelummi it could be any size....why not a childs size? But again that would be to much work and with all of our busy life styles ya know.... an chic didn't you offer to sew my outfit together?? What would be any difference??? But like I said I don't get ideas to offten but when I do....sheessh;)

Comment

I was going to tease and ask if it was to be your size too LOL!! But here is the thing...when it is done...what will be done with it?
            Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

you could do a kids out fit and then have someone give to a kid on the circuit.

keith

Comment

not a bad idea

I kinda like the idea! It's definitely "do-able" and for those worried about time & effort, just don't volunteer your services....from what i've seen in the gallery there are a lot of VERY talented people on this site who would probably like to add a lil' somethin'!

Keep those ideas rollin' Jammy!

~Buckskinz
                *BE EASY*

Comment

LOL Gaaaaah! You should know by now that one of the reasons Creator put me here on earth was to BUG YA!!! Hey butthead, the offer still stands!!! I dont know if you can handle my sewing and beadwork skillz though:Chatter :p
                  ..::First ever 2002-2003 Powwows.com Princess::..
                  ~*~*~* The original POWWOWCHIC49 *~*~*~
                  *~*JINGLE IT*~*

Comment

Well what could be done with it? Well it could be maybe raffled off? You know kind of like a 50/50. Take the money and give it to a good cause.? I'm sure there are some of us here that could find a good powwow to raffle it off at...the only thing is that there are alot of things that could use extra money....we would have to put all of the ideas out on the table and examine each one and then take a vote on where we think it should be raffled and then where would be the best place to donate. It would give a child an awsome dance outfit and then the money would indeed help a good cause... I don't know...I mean if any of you have any ideas please put them out on the table.... We could say that the outfit either was made annonymously or we could say that the regulars at powwow.com made. Depends on if webby would want us to put the website out there...It would surely enough bring more people into the site I would think...but then I wouldn't want to come off in a boastful way. So speak ya peace people...

Chic I am seriously thinking about taking you up on your offer...though I don't want to seem lazy. You pm me your address and phone number if ya want...I will check with the post office or fedex and see how much it would be to send to ya...Also tell me what you would need besides the material. I'm sure I can pay ya or find something you might won't or need. So gimme a hollar.

Comment

Sounds like a great idea! Let me know how I can help!

Jammer, send me an email and let's talk about it.

[email protected]
                      New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

I'm in if you'll let me.
                        One vote wonder.

Comment

hey this is a great idea! there are always young ones that need some help. but how would we know what size and everything to make without the child that would where it?....could we maybe raffle off some crafts and have that money go to a child and then an outfit made to the stilet hey want to dance , colors and so forth. WoW Jammer this rocks!!

Comment

onelummi...I have no idea what size to make the outfit..that is something that all of us that are included will have to decide on. I mean we can't pick one individual child out...if it would be raffled the people wanting to buy tickets would have to look at the outfit and the size to determine if it would fit their child or if they would want it. I'm sure that we can find out what the going size is right now by examining what ages of children are dancing more than others...as for what type of dance and if for a boy or a girl we would have to decide on that also. We can then get a list of people that want to be apart and get their names and addresses and phone numbers if permittable and make a list... This is still out there for ideas so anyone that has any no matter how big or small please put them out on the table....!

Comment

Hey Jammer....i think you have a great idea. I too have seen the talent in the gallery and damn, i wish i was as good as some of ya'll. There are some who are not as fortunate as others that could benefit from this!!!!:clap: :clap: Besides, this is a great time of year to start something like this.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X