Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oklahoma Leather?? what happened?? Where are they?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oklahoma Leather?? what happened?? Where are they?

What happened to their web site and online store? I last visited their page a month or 2 ago to get some pricing. Now I'm ready to buy and their page won't load. What's up?

http://www.oklahomaleather.com
    One thing at a time...

could be your server or they could be doing maintenance on thier site.... try again later or tomorrow and see what happens. If you have the telephone number then try calling them.
    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

I tried checking their site yesterday too and it was down. It could be server related, if they are switching their webhost it could take as much as 72 hours for it to wrk its way through all the DNS changes depending on how fast the new webhost and/or how often your ISP updates its DNS.

But on the other hand, I couldn't find their site even in some of the search engines, though I didnt try very hard. And I sent an e-mail 3-4 weeks ago and never got a response...

Yeah, if you have their 800 number somewhere please post it or PM it to me, as well!

Thanks!
      Randy

Comment

Oh man! I just threw out their catalog!
        They are a Tandy Leather store which might help your searching.

Comment

The owner of Oklahoma Leather Supply is KC Kreger. I don't have his email any more, but his number is 405-685-9999 or out of OKC toll free 877-428-5754. Address is 1339 SW 59th Street, OKC, OK 73119. Give them a call and they should be able to help you over the phone.
          Hope this helps.

Comment

Thanks!
            Randy

Comment

Oklahoma leather

Oklahoma leather is now Tandy's leather again. Like BeadMan said I think you can still reach-um by phone.
              this is all i have to say

Comment

Thanks

Beadman thanks for the contact info...
                One thing at a time...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.