Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rose drawing!

OK you artworkers!

I am looking for a red rose, half opened with a eagle feather stem and the feathers wide for the petals...... I want this design for a tattoo but i can not find a rose i like, anyone know of any rose graphics or maybe someone can ever draw me this! it would be appreciated!!!!

~Kelli

P.s. my mom still thinks i am nust for getting a tattoo but i want this design cause my middle name is rose and the feathers for the indian in me!
    If you lose the drum beat of the creator, you are lost in life - Aanishnabe

You say I don't look indian? Well you don't look stupid, but looks can be deceiving!

Hey :)

I can't draw :p but you can go to www.google.com , type in rose or roses and click on images panel to see what comes up.

If you want a drawing you could type in rose gif or rose drawing/picture.

Hope it helps,
    Treena
    SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

thanks! i totally forgot you can do an image search!

~Kelli
      If you lose the drum beat of the creator, you are lost in life - Aanishnabe

You say I don't look indian? Well you don't look stupid, but looks can be deceiving!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Aussie888gray
        Can you Help Please ?
        by Aussie888gray
        Hello Everyone,

I have joined this forum hoping that someone can help me...I live in Australia and have been left this stunning antique headdress from a family member.

Would you be so kind as to help me work out if it is genuine or not

The headdress is fully...
        06-02-2018, 09:04 PM
      • Aussie888gray
        Antique War Bonnet - Can you Help?
        by Aussie888gray
        Hello Everyone,

I have joined this forum hoping that someone can help me...I live in Australia and have been left this stunning antique headdress from a family member.

Would you be so kind as to help me work out if it is genuine or not

The headdress is fully...
        06-02-2018, 09:32 PM
      • midgaardserpent
        Feather significance?
        by midgaardserpent
        okie folks I'm about to show my TOTAL ignorance. I'm Mohawk but wasn't raised knowing the traditions and am now trying to learn all I can,
        so Finally my question what is the significance of using the feather of one bird versus another? Is it simply a matter of whats available locally or certain...
        11-18-2001, 01:18 AM
      • kneegrow_native
        DVD Ripping
        by kneegrow_native
        Does anyone here rip dvd's?

If you do, do you have any suggestions for an easy comprehensive software to use. I have a software package for ripping, but it makes you go through several steps to rip. I just want to pop in my dvd, tell it to rip, and walk away.
        06-25-2003, 06:26 PM
      • mom2ndngirls
        looking for an easy way to draw out a geometric pattern
        by mom2ndngirls
        I am in the middle of drawing up some designs for a lady and she wants geometric designs. I had a whole lot of patterns before, but I can't seem to find them and am not finding just want I want on the web. I want to draw a design with an eagle coming out of the middle ( I wonder if that makes sense...
        08-03-2007, 01:14 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X