Flat Fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• yonv2
    Need to clean Eagle feathers.
    by yonv2
    My wife is native American 3/8 Cherokee but I am the beadwork fanatic. I do peyote stitch on some round items. An I have made a wood fan handle that not knowing what I was doing beaded in Comanche stitch until I needed to add beads on the taper and then was lost. So I Finished it in bead wrap. Now...
    10-09-2006, 04:29 PM
  • spottedeagle
    Making a fan
    by spottedeagle
    OK need a little help here. I'm making 2 fans in the next week or so and have a few queestions.
    The first fan I'm making is a turkey wing fan. Is there a better way to make the handle than to buy that block of wood from crazy crow?? And how does everyone attach the handle to their wing??...
    03-21-2003, 10:17 AM
  • Rolling Thunder
    Loose or Drop fan
    by Rolling Thunder
    how do you make a drop fan? what would I need? I have feathers already, leather, beads, thread, etc..
    should I use a dowel/stick for the handle?

Feather Fans by Nicholas Breeze Wood...
    08-11-2007, 10:03 PM
  • native_designs
    Eagle fan construction
    by native_designs
    I'm needing a few suggestions. I am working on a flat fan for my step dad (Cheyenne/Arapaho). I have only collected 4 eagle tail feathers.

Is it ever okay to make a flat fan with an even number of feathers?

Can you use other feathers in addition to the eagle...
    05-11-2006, 02:03 PM
  • purplehaze42
    Goose Fan
    by purplehaze42
    Recently, I received a goose wing fan as a gift at a competition I went to. being new, I am unsure how to properly care for it. some of the feather tips are starting to get frayed. what should i do?
    04-25-2010, 01:55 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X