Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Need Some Help!

Hey All :)
    I need some help finding a crown. Our Tribal school is having the usuall princess contest, but the person we lined up to make the crown is unusally busy. So now its crunch time. :)

Originaly we had planned to have a crown that was silver so we could pass it down every year, but we will use a beaded one if we have to.

Please send me information about any wonderful artist who might be willing to help us out!

[email protected]

THANK YOU!!!

wow..how soon are you needing it? Not that I can do one for you..but was going to suggest calling supernaw's in Oklahoma.
    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

There's one on EBAY

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0&category=714
      The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

oh yeah! there's this in hte gallery for sale by Singing Eagle!
        PM her if u want it.

The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

Thanks for the Help :)

I found a couple crowns that were already made so we could get them really fast, and i found a native silversmith :) who was affordable. hes done some great work. check out his website

www.laquays.com

He said hes doing work for nocbay too, so hes gonna be good right? anyways thanks super for finding those crowns, i looked all over ebay too.

anyways, thanks for the help. :Angel2

Comment

Let us know what you decided to do, and how it works out:)

Comment

sorry :)

i just wanted to say im sorry to Angie for not e-mailing when the decision came down. i sent the info to the culture teachers, and they made the decision this morning, right before i posted. i didnt e-mail Angie because we were leaving to take my son out for lunch because its his birthday. Anyways im SO SORRY Angie :)

Kim

Comment

Re: sorry :)

Originally posted by Niijii'sMom
                i just wanted to say im sorry to Angie for not e-mailing when the decision came down. i sent the info to the culture teachers, and they made the decision this morning, right before i posted. i didnt e-mail Angie because we were leaving to take my son out for lunch because its his birthday. Anyways im SO SORRY Angie :)

Kim
                No worries, just pass along the message ok?;)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X