Braintanners in MN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braintanners in MN?

Any braintanners living near the twin cities be willing to teach brain tanning?

Thanks in advance
    One vote wonder.

Funny you should ask..I just found this tonight...
    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Check out this website:

www.braintan.com
      They have a discussion board where you can pose your question. There is also a list of tanners and where they live. Most you can contact directly. Good luck!

Comment

lietzau taxidermy is in minnesota.... they have an excellent company... they really helped me out a few years ago... their hides are great, they were really helpful over the phone, they might be worth contacting, if you arent in competition with them

Tara

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• kitchemanitou
          TEST YOUR BIRTH & WHAT IT'S WORTH?
          by kitchemanitou
          Birth Test

Let me know your number. Once you have discovered your Birth Number, forward this email to the rest of your friends, including the one who sent this to you. Put your "number" in the "Subject" and Pass it on! Have fun!

Our birth date describes...
          03-03-2005, 06:17 PM
        • Spiritflight
          Lenape/Delaware
          by Spiritflight
          I came across this website - don't know if this has been posted here at Powwows.com already

Delaware Indians
          08-05-2013, 04:56 PM
        • subeeds
          Overrun with fox-suggestions please
          by subeeds
          I live in the middle of the woods and love it. The closest neighbor is an old gopher tortise my son named George about 15 years ago. We have the "usual" animals around in the woods-deer,rabbits, coons,the occasional black bear, bobcats and once we even had a Fla. panther that was around for...
          03-16-2008, 09:29 PM
        • OLChemist
          S'mores
          by OLChemist
          OK, who doesn't know the recipe for s'mores? Hersey bar, graham crackers, marshmallow, stick, fire, and a few mosquitoes.... But, as I just discovered from the ad on this page, some folks need a kit. Amazon can sell you one, for just $29.99. Complete with step by step instructions on the website:...
          10-14-2015, 12:17 AM
        • Paul G
          FSU Seminoles?
          by Paul G
          What does everyone think of them keeping the Indian mascots. I've heard in the news that they have support from local tribes.

But how does this make you feel?

10-03-2006, 11:53 AM

Trending

Collapse

• solutionbaba5
          free black magic spells
          by solutionbaba5
          Getting your ex back with Black magic is not easy but definitely effective. Black Magic spells provide a powerful means of bringing an end to any bad relationships. There are no restrictions on age or marital status when it comes to bringing back ex love, provided that you have the power to fulfill...
          Today, 08:29 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X