Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sewing....... need answers .... dang it!! *lol* (pleeeease)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mato Winyan
    Sewing questions.......
    by Mato Winyan
    Ok..... a couple quick questions. First off..... I need this done in less than two weeks............... HOW THE HECK AM I GOING TO BE ABLE TO DO THAT?????

Got that out of my system....... so here's the other ones...

I'm doing this dress in crepe satin...
    07-28-2006, 12:27 PM
  • Osage_jingle
    Pattern Help
    by Osage_jingle
    I got the pattern for jingle dress at crazy crow and it gave me a series of patterns do you need to use all of them?
    i know the sleeves and the underdress i need to use. there is the pullover and the aprons, do i need to use them too? im not looking to make a flap dress or a stove pipe dress,...
    08-29-2007, 12:11 PM
  • short apache girl
    How would ya make a cape that goes around the neck for a jingle dress?
    by short apache girl
    hello everyone. I am in the process of making a jingle dress. I have not danced in awhile, but when i did i danced southern tradtional and ol style jingle. My question is what does the cape mean on the jingle dress and how would u make it? Would ya use interfacing like you would do leggings? I plan...
    08-21-2010, 05:23 AM
  • rk.purcell
    differences in patterns
    by rk.purcell
    i just got my pattern laid out and i was wondering if most dresses are seperated from top and bottom and then sewn together with the seam around the stomach or is there a way to make a dress as a whole and with the seams on down the sides,, which way is better. Please let me know before i go through...
    08-16-2007, 10:52 AM
  • Ayita16
    How do u make a T-dress?
    by Ayita16
    Ok I am either going to find someone to do it for me or My grandmother is going to make it for me. I just need the directions on how to make it and any other advice will be very helpful.
    Thank you,
    Ayita~
    09-10-2002, 09:37 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X