Making feather fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Posted Photos 3 Photos

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• DancerRebel
    Fans
    by DancerRebel
    Does any one have any info on how o make fans (flat or loose)???
    and preferences on the feathers used to make them, i'm planing on using turkey tails.
    Mike
    01-20-2002, 07:40 PM
  • Traditional Rally
    Help With making a fan (contempory style)
    by Traditional Rally
    Hey there all who read. I'm confused on the new fans. with all of the featherwork and the small dowel handle. you see them in the "crafts" pictures section. I am all stoked on making one for myself know how to do the design but what is used to attach the base of the feather inserts into the...
    06-08-2009, 03:03 AM
  • Haliwa-Saponi
    How To Make A Tail Feather Fan
    by Haliwa-Saponi
    Hey You Guys! So I Got My New Eagle Feathers For My Fan And Im Learning How To Make All OF My Regalia On My Own Now . ( Yay Me ) ! So I Was Wondering If I Could Get Some Help With The Size Of The Dowels And Feather Work And How To Secure The Dowels In The Fan Handle .
    12-29-2013, 11:19 PM
  • spottedeagle
    Making a fan
    by spottedeagle
    OK need a little help here. I'm making 2 fans in the next week or so and have a few queestions.
    The first fan I'm making is a turkey wing fan. Is there a better way to make the handle than to buy that block of wood from crazy crow?? And how does everyone attach the handle to their wing??...
    03-21-2003, 10:17 AM
  • StereoTypicalHarley
    Flat or loose fan?
    by StereoTypicalHarley
    I am new to dancing in general, soi please excuse my ignorance.

can anyone tell me the difference between a loose fan and a flat fan? i am making a fan out of the end section of an owl wing, the part after the joint in the middle of the wing, i am leaving everything intact, bone, skin...
    03-05-2007, 12:39 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X