Seeking info about material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Andrea
    Question about the shawl.....
    by Andrea
    I tried to make my daughters shawl and I used some heavy bond fusible webbing. The problem I ran into was that it didn't stick well. Since I have to start all over, does anyone have a better solution? I can sew the design on but if I do that what is the best method of stitching to use zig-zag or...
    05-28-2001, 07:52 PM
  • nativelohaus
    Backing
    by nativelohaus
    hey everyone, i was wondering what people had to offer for suggestions for backing. i just finished some cuffs and leg bands for my son. they are lazy stitch. i asked around and people told me to back it with canvas and some plastic/cardboard/stiff material in between the 2 canvas' to help keep its...
    07-27-2001, 11:37 AM
  • mcalkins4052
    pipe stone how to
    by mcalkins4052
    Best way to carve, Finish, and best wood for stem...anyone? Ready go!!
    02-04-2012, 09:59 PM
  • walela49
    any tips for making mocs???
    by walela49
    ok...someday soon I'm going to make some new shoes for myself...LOL...after I finish all my orders for other people, that is!!! But in the past my mocs have been made by others...now I wanna make my own. I'm talking about southern style Comanche looking knee-high "boots" by the way. ...
    08-07-2005, 09:18 AM
  • ~*~MizzQaqimat~*~
    Applique Question
    by ~*~MizzQaqimat~*~
    Hey y'all, since being in Canada, I've noticed that a lot of people in this area use that glitter glue paint to seal the edges of their applique, instead of stitching it. I never noticed that before back in the US. I asked someone, and she said that since they don't have dance comps in this area,...
    07-12-2006, 09:52 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X