Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!! I need !!!!

I need...

2-2 1/2 inch....6-3 1/2 inch... 1- 51/2 inch medicine wheel blanks...

I want them made out of a plastic that compares to the heavy tuff stuff like they use at crazy crow..

If I get suggestions as what to use.... we can cut them (i hope) If not.. then this is what I need to order or trade from someone....

Then the next thing I need are some hex beads.. every where I have been trying... they are discontinued... or sold out.. :Cry :wall:
    "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

and did I say I need them....

ASAP??!!?? :flyaway:
    "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

:wall:

Comment

Hey Mato, Noc Bay should have that stuff. You should give a try.

www.nocbay.com

I've gotten hex beads for them before. Good luck!!!!!!

Comment

Mato:

God, feel like Im advertising for Cedar Root Gallery here, but I have spied the medicine wheels at their store in Vancouver (they are an aboriginal business catering to us crazy indians here on the coast). If ya give them a call, Im sure you can get them sent out asap. Or if they dont ship, I could walk the two blocks away and get the stuff and stick them in the mail for ya. They carry medicine wheels made outta plastic and tough hide as well. Here is their contact info:

Cedar Root Gallery
          1607 E Hastings, Vancouver, BC V5L1S7
          (604) 251-6244

What do you mean by hexagonal beads ? You mean the ones that look like fire polished beads ? The multi-bag sort ? Cause if so, I have also picked up those beads also at Cedar Root Gallery. Anyways, if ya got any questions, PM me :) Hope this helps.

R.

Comment

oh yeah, one more thing, about those hex beads (aka fire polished lookalikes), if they dont have them at Cedar Root, I know of three other places here in the city that they are available at, so let me know if you still need them and I will take a quick trip out and pick them up for ya and send them in the mail to ya.

R.

Comment

I have a couple small medicine wheel blanks from Buffalo Chips in Billings. I've never seen the bigger ones. I think the plastic off one of those Minute Maid gallon jugs, or was it Hawaiian Punch, would work. It seems to be the same weight and would be fairly flat.

I've got some hex beads. What colors did you need? I bought a bunch at Ft. Hall, ID years ago and have most of the colors yet.
              ...it is what it is...

Comment

mato you can make the plastic blanks out of a milk jug or juice jug

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X