need help with leggings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• jingle genie
    moc's
    by jingle genie
    ;) hey, there, i posted this same question on the jingle page but, i haven't had any luck there so, i thought i would try over here... i have the tops to my moc's fully beaded and i need to attach the sole. Do i sew it together on the heel, then sew the sole onto the moc inside out? i'm scared if i...
    11-04-2002, 03:47 PM
  • NCheyGirl21
    Leggings Help
    by NCheyGirl21
    I need some help! I want to bead a pair of leggings, this will be my first time doing it, usually I just have applique leggings. Well what is the best material to bead on that will make them stiff!? And how do I get them in the cowboy boot shape!?
    06-07-2008, 12:06 PM
  • khalua
    moss bag
    by khalua
    I need instructions on how to make a moss bag... please anyone?? I keep getting promised one but four kids later and the fifth on the way I figure i'll do it myself
    08-24-2008, 10:06 PM
  • mutnik
    leggings
    by mutnik
    I'm getting ready to start on the leggings for a new outfit, and I've been wondering if there might be a better way to do them. The way I've always done them is I think pretty standard (for northern anyhow) - beaded canvas, ankle to knee, with a tie inside at the top. By the end of the day...
    02-28-2008, 10:51 PM
  • Marlan
    From Satin the Beaded
    by Marlan
    Hi..
    Help and advice needed if you would be so kind :)
    I have always wore satin leggings, and i want to go over to beaded leggings, and was wondering what other materials can be used other the buckskin, and something that will stand up on their own.

I have measured my legs...
    12-22-2009, 07:44 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X