where to find sable brown peacock feathers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where to find sable brown peacock feathers

Has anyone heard of sable brown peacock feathers that come from the underbelly of a peacock and if so where can you buy them. A friend of mine on the rez has one made from these feathers for her little girl. To my amazement they looked like our eagle feathers with just a little difference. Any help would be most helpful for a little girls fan with out using turkey or immitation feathers.
    Vote for my family on the powwows.com family photo's contest. We are the 3 grass dancers plus one niece.

Mahalo (Much thanks)

I came across one online source for the peacock/peahen feathers which I think you are refering to. Scroll down toward the bottom of the page to Black Shoulder Peacock Black and White Feathers. They are $9 each and may have a long waiting list. This is the only source I know about. Fan makers closely guard their sources so it might be tough to find these feathers since they are fairly rare.

FEATHERS

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X