rhinestones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rhinestones

well, for any of you who are close to Vancouver, BC, I have found the by far the cheapest rhinestones by the metre. They are located at Dressew on Hastings Street. They are going for $3/metre!!!!! How they can sell them for cheap ? I have no clue, all I know is that I am stocking up!! Hope this helps out somebody out there. I almost passed out when I saw how cheap they were.

R.

Sweet...w ould you pick me up 10 metres and I will mail you a check to pay for them and mail them to me!!!!
    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Yeah you can pick some up for me too.... by the way are they the shinies... like the ones that pick up light like diamonds sorta, or are they the blander ones? Cause seriously Id buy some off you for 4 or 5 bucks a meter
      NO MY EYES REALLY DONT LOOK LIKE THAT........ THATS ME AS A BRATZ DOLL ;)

http://pages.ivillage.com/sagkeengpowwow2003/

Some guys are good with their drum sticks.... and some just arent...:karate:

Comment

Let me know too R, I will gladly send you some dough for that:D

Comment

Re: rhinestones

Originally posted by Sweet Syilx
          well, for any of you who are close to Vancouver, BC, I have found the by far the cheapest rhinestones by the metre. They are located at Dressew on Hastings Street. They are going for $3/metre!!!!! How they can sell them for cheap ? I have no clue, all I know is that I am stocking up!! Hope this helps out somebody out there. I almost passed out when I saw how cheap they were.

R.

I will be in Vancouver next month, and if I have to, I will take a cab from the airport, right there Let me know the addy and such ok?

Comment

Wow, I want 10 metres too! I'll even throw in extra for shipping and handling. That's a great deal, even if they're the blander kind.
            ...it is what it is...

Comment

Ok, well, I will be down near Dressew tomorrow and I will go and see how many metres they have. So if you wanna just email me at [email protected] or just send me a private msg on here, I will let ya all know tomorrow!!

R.

Comment

Re: rhinestones

Originally posted by Sweet Syilx

R.
                YES, you where kind enough to send some to me! Mussi Cho! I like them, and think they are great, sure beats the ones up here that are $37.00 a meter, but do those ever shine:D My mouth waters at the thought

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X