rhinestones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Pony
    Trendy pointy witch toe shoes
    by Pony
    Who the He## decided to bring back those pointy-toed shoes that are all over the mall right now? They are even longer than the old fashioned ones.

I think they look like something that should be going down the Yellow Brick Road!!!

Who has a foot that shape or anywhere...
    09-28-2004, 11:13 AM
  • chirapachegurl
    A ? for tha sellers out there
    by chirapachegurl
    Hey everybody,
    this is a question mainly for those of u who do custom orders for ppl:

when someone commissions you to do a beadwork set, outfit, threadwork, featherwork, etc, do you have contact with whoever is paying you for your service? such as letting them know when you're...
    09-26-2008, 01:39 PM
  • cherokeemom06
    Wonderful new find
    by cherokeemom06
    I was looking for the best deal on seed beads and ran across Ming Tree beads at Fire Mountain. If you are really picky, they aren't for you cause there are some variations but they are working great for me. Plus they are only like $8 for 1/2 kilo. Hope this helps someone else out. I'll post pics of...
    04-30-2008, 08:04 AM
  • Lipan Lady
    Latigo soles
    by Lipan Lady
    Hi. I have a pair of latigo soles for some moccasins and they are just too stiff. Does anyone know what I could do to soften them up just a bit? I like hard soles but there is no way I would be able to turn these after sewing. Thanks!

Lipan Lady aka Betty
    10-04-2004, 05:21 PM
  • OLChemist
    S'mores
    by OLChemist
    OK, who doesn't know the recipe for s'mores? Hersey bar, graham crackers, marshmallow, stick, fire, and a few mosquitoes.... But, as I just discovered from the ad on this page, some folks need a kit. Amazon can sell you one, for just $29.99. Complete with step by step instructions on the website:...
    10-13-2015, 11:17 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X