Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ribbon

:D FYI!

I saw someone advertising how cheap stuff was, so I thought I would add in my cheap find. I buy nice satin ribbon from papermart.com..and it ends of being like 5.95 for 100 YARDS!!! I don't know about you guys, but for me down here that is the best deal I have ever run across. you can buy all sizes, beautiful colors, and various styles, two sided or one sided (single sided being a lil bit cheaper of course). Anyway, I don't know what you guys think but to me this was a good deal. I thought about even buying the organza and satin ribbon to see how it flows for such a good price. ;)
    ~~I'm not settlin for anything less than everything~~

www.myspace.com/billiot

You know I love ya right?! :D :p Thanks for the link girl!
    SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

Good price and excellent site...Thanks for the heads up!
      PB49

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up." Pablo Picasso

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that is why is it called the Present." Master Oogway - KungFu Panda

My comments are based on what I have been taught and my experiences over the years I have been around the circle. They should in no way be taken as gospel truths and are merely my opinions or attempts at passing on what I have learned while still learning more.

Comment

Most definitly!! Thanks!!!
        Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Wow, thanks for the heads up. That will save me money the next time I sew a new outfit for my niece :)

R.

Comment

Wow!! I can't believe that price!! Thanks so much.:)
            ...it is what it is...

Comment

Shirt ribbon?

This is the stuff used on ribbon shirts and NOT for ribbonwork right?
              One thing at a time...

Comment

right

Yeah, this is shawl ribbon and shirt ribbon...just satin..I'm not really sure what the material of the ribbonwork ribbon is. Still hope it helps you out a little. Enjoy gang!
                ~~I'm not settlin for anything less than everything~~

www.myspace.com/billiot

Comment

Thanks natiger.....i'm always lookin for a good deal!!

Comment

GOOD LOOKIN OUT!!!

:Thumbs

Comment

Great to hear..always looking for a better price on shirt
                      ribbon. Thanks
                      Listen to the children

Comment

good price for ribbon. i was thinking of getting some. need to make my guy a ribbon shirt and don't any ribbon on hand that are manly enough.
                        Bahnisiain

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.