No announcement yet.

Flat Shawl Fringe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• sophisticated_lady
    shawl fringe
    by sophisticated_lady
    Hello,
    I`ve got a question concerning a certain type of shawl fringe. It has this really shiny, almost sparkling/ metallic effect, does anybody know what that is?
    03-06-2005, 01:51 PM
  • westcoastnativelady
    Lady's Chainette Fringe Shawl
    by westcoastnativelady
    You have a shawl made with the chainette fringe. The fringe probably came from a spool and ya had to cut the string into the length you want to make the fringe length you want. Ok. You have the body of the shawl hemmed up. Now you are ready to attach the chainette fringe string to the shawl body material....
    10-20-2004, 02:16 PM
  • NCheyGirl21
    shawls
    by NCheyGirl21
    No this isn't a question from me, lol. I'm just seeing what everybody thinks about this. Do you prefer ribbon fringe or shawl fringe on your shawls? Do you do all 4 sides or just 2 sides?

I've only done 2 sides on my shawls but I have one shawl that is ribbon fringe and then another shawl...
    09-12-2007, 09:42 AM
  • superndngyrl
    Shawl HELP!!!
    by superndngyrl
    I have a question. I need to refringe my shawl and its my first time and no Mom's or grandmas around to help. Can anyone give me step by step instructions. I already bought the fringe... (regular shawl fringe) and need to know what to do w/it and what kind of needle I need, etc... since I'm re-fringing,...
    03-03-2002, 11:24 AM
  • Barb
    Shawl fringe in Canada?????????
    by Barb
    Greetings from Alberta Canada. Is there anyone out there who knows where I might find shawl fringe in Canada. I have found some chainette fringe however it is very short and not all that nice. I would really appreciate the help.

Safe journey where ever it may take you.
    02-07-2008, 03:22 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X