extending leggings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• mutnik
    leggings
    by mutnik
    I'm getting ready to start on the leggings for a new outfit, and I've been wondering if there might be a better way to do them. The way I've always done them is I think pretty standard (for northern anyhow) - beaded canvas, ankle to knee, with a tie inside at the top. By the end of the day...
    02-28-2008, 10:51 PM
  • butterflypulse
    Sagging Leggings - Search for the right material
    by butterflypulse
    I read a thread about leggings and tall mocs, which reminded me of an issue I've had to deal with. The problem I've had with my leggings is that they keep sagging as well. I used canvas as a base, with cotton lining and satin exterior, but when I sweat they get wet on inside and sag. I've hear hat...
    09-08-2003, 12:50 PM
  • chitimacha1974
    Bead belt or concho...
    by chitimacha1974
    Waxtuygi,
    Looks like it's time for a new topic guys!
    As most of you already know, I'm relatively knew at this dance stuff. I grew up on a res in Charenton, LA, that doesn't do any dancing. So, I'm taking it upon myself to hit the powwow scene as soon as I can put toghether my dance...
    07-12-2001, 09:42 AM
  • AngelaK
    A little help please
    by AngelaK
    I have Comanche ancestory, that is about all I know at the present time, as the search is still going on. I do not claim to be Comanche myself as there probably isnt enough native blood to prove, but this is still my family and I am very interested in their culture. The question I have is, are there...
    03-28-2005, 04:15 PM
  • Mezzobean
    Beading books
    by Mezzobean
    I was wondering whether it would be ok to start a thread on books about beading . . .

I look through the Crazy Crow Trading Post catalogue and drool over SO many books, but don't know which might be truly helpful and which are just 'quick peek' quality.

So I thought maybe...
    06-22-2005, 08:14 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X