Roach Base Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Posted Photos 3 Photos

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Caroline
    roach?
    by Caroline
    I want to learn to make roaches. My friend has 3 little boys who want to dance , so I am making them little grass dance outfits. The place where I can get porky hair wants $55 and oz for the hair or I can get moose hair for $25 a pound from the same place. I have bought moose hair from them before to...
    07-28-2004, 03:43 PM
  • Tx_grass_dancer
    Skunk hair on roaches?
    by Tx_grass_dancer
    I just saw this on the Matoska web site. They made a roach with a row of skunk hair on the inside. Supposidly it made it look fuller, but the picture was of the inside of the roach so you couldn't tell. It looked pretty good, and I was thinking of trying it.

Just wanted to know if anyone...
    07-08-2003, 12:06 AM
  • NativeBoy'sMom
    How to Sew a Porky Roach with Nice Spread
    by NativeBoy'sMom
    What is the technique to get a good spread on a porky roach so that I don't have to use a roach spreader to flatten it?

I've read in several old threads that a spreader shouldn't be used to spread the porky hair because it will break the hair eventually. The same posts said that if the...
    10-07-2011, 01:58 PM
    Hair Roach construction
    by Guest
    Hi Again,

I am making a hair roach from a kit that I got from Crazy Crow. The instructions which came with the kit are very vague in a couple of places. The procedure for pinning and sewing the hair cord to the base is my problem. I asked Crazy Crow to clairify and all I got from them...
    05-11-2002, 12:30 AM
  • LSS
    Origin of the Roach
    by LSS
    Seems like I've seen this thread somewhere but I haven't been able to find it in over a week now. Does anyone out here know/have the origin of the Roach?
    01-13-2006, 03:18 PM

Trending

Collapse

• jameshleo
    Online Assignment Help In Malaysia
    by jameshleo
    We have been providing quality online assignment help to students since 2009. Our team of qualified, experienced, and skilled professionals are committed to helping students with their assignments, homework, or any other academic needs. We offer a wide range of services such as general assignment help,...
    Today, 07:25 AM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X