Feather Fans - Making questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• native_designs
    Eagle fan construction
    by native_designs
    I'm needing a few suggestions. I am working on a flat fan for my step dad (Cheyenne/Arapaho). I have only collected 4 eagle tail feathers.

Is it ever okay to make a flat fan with an even number of feathers?

Can you use other feathers in addition to the eagle...
    05-11-2006, 02:03 PM
  • bahnisiain
    Care of Feathers
    by bahnisiain
    I am curious how ppl care for their feathers.
    12-15-2003, 03:30 PM
  • wyat
    Cleaning Feathers
    by wyat
    I have searched the archives for an old post on cleaning feathers. I couldn't find it which means one of 2 things. :Idea It's not in the archives or I couldn't find it. :37:

What is the best was to clean dirty feathers? I remember reading in the old post something about washing...
    11-05-2001, 11:27 AM
    Straightening Feathers
    by Guest
    Hey, I have some eagle feathes that have a slight curve in the quill. I was wondering if and how I could straighten them, and use them after that as a tail fan? I have a "fake" tail fan, but would like a real one as well ( Yes I know how to make the fan) just need some advice on the feathers...
    07-08-2003, 02:52 PM
  • ndngirl722
    Eagle Fans
    by ndngirl722
    What do you ladies think of having your fans be imitation eagle feathers from Crazy Crow? I'm considering ordering real feathers from the repository (also what do you think of that?), and since the wait time is about 3-1/2 years, to use imitation feathers.

Opinion?
    01-08-2008, 08:47 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X