Glue on Feathers??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glue on Feathers??

Does anyone know how to remove glue from feathers? Is there something you can maybe soak the feathers in to loosen the glue?

what kinda glue we talking about?
    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• rodond
      feathers on the top of rattles
      by rodond
      is there a meaning for putting the small feathers on top instead of hoursehair on your rattles
      07-30-2006, 07:40 PM
    • Vicki
      side feathers
      by Vicki
      Just wanted to get some input from other peepz.....
      We have 2 hawk wings .....someone told us they looked like chicken hawk and we wanted to make a fan. Also, I was wondering w/ those type of feathers, would it be possible to use them as side feathers? Any info would be helpful. :)
      02-23-2003, 10:44 PM
    • CherokeeScoutCB
      Full feather sets
      by CherokeeScoutCB
      I have been wondering, in everybodys opinion, what is the amount of feathers needed to make a good full set I mean everything from roach to mocs. I have alot of turkeys where I live and just wanted to get an idea of how many wings I would need. Personally I dont like the tails and I can live without...
      11-07-2004, 10:43 PM
    • STR8DANCR73
      Looking For Oak Turkey Feathers
      by STR8DANCR73
      IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE i CAN GET OAK TURKEY FEATHERS ( LOOKS LIKE GOLDEN EAGLE FEATHERS )FROM TO MAKE A BUSTLE... PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      06-22-2004, 04:55 PM
    • medic
      Trimming feathers
      by medic
      Since it has been a while since I posted anything,I thought it should be a question........In working with feathers,what is a good way to trim the wider type feathers?(i.e.,imitation hawk/eagle)I have used the masking tape method on feathers that are thinner(pheasant and parrot).Mainly it is the wide...
      01-19-2002, 03:55 PM

Trending

Collapse

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X