Elk teeth...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elk teeth...

Is it just me or is it Damb near impossible to come across genuine elk teeth...I remember my grandma Armenia Miles came by with a big ol bag full of em for Elaines new surprise dress...I was just all shocked, she musta had like a million, and my dad had to drill all of em'...geez poor guy. But it's hard to find em'...and if you do find em, then they want like a bazillion dollars for ONE...geez
    "Out greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us."

"Never Compromise yourself, Your all you've got"

"An eye for an eye will only lead to a blind world."

I saw some on the internet for $350 a piece. WOW!!!!!!!!! I think I'm gonna start an elk farm. AYE!!!

I say if you live in an area with elk, get in good with the outfitters and hunters!!!!
    The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
    -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

the parents of one my clients has an elk farm and I was all trying to get some off of them,b ut they are saving them up for jewelry... I am like DANG someone could have some nice teeth for a dress out there!
      Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Ebay has them around hunting season. But then you have to fight over them along with the other bidders. Still, I've seen some fairly reasonable prices.

Comment

I had to actually steal them from my ex after he'd go hunting. He would sell them in town for $5 or 10 a pair.

I only have about 50 tho. And I burned up a drill while drilling those. Maybe I'll save up and advertise during hunting season. I think I could offer $15 a pair for a nice CLEAN pair, and go down from there for chips, and the ucky stuff left on.
          ...it is what it is...

Comment

ELK TOOFS...

Just tell me when and Where....I'll take em' off your hands for money and/or trade...
            "Out greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us."

Comment

Sorry! I'm saving them for my daughters.

I got a couple of ex-husband teeth that I'll let you have cheap.
              ...it is what it is...

Comment

AAAAAWWWW dang it anyway!......it's alright. i'll figure something out, I need more then two tho'. Or at least I'm wishing for more then two....lol

Ps. It's kool that your saving them for your daughters...:D keep it all in the fam...datz a beautiful thing.
                Last edited by Dat1NdnGuy; 06-09-2003, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Dat

If you are willing to pay (cause these folks don't do trades) then try here...

http://www.hideandfur.com/inventory/5660.html

http://www.hideandfur.com/inventory/5661.html

Hope that helps
                  PB49

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up." Pablo Picasso

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that is why is it called the Present." Master Oogway - KungFu Panda

My comments are based on what I have been taught and my experiences over the years I have been around the circle. They should in no way be taken as gospel truths and are merely my opinions or attempts at passing on what I have learned while still learning more.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X