• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WolfTears
    StrongWillowsSister
    • Mar 2003

very nice work ..
    Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
    Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

• Blackbear
      Honey Connoissuer
      • Nov 2000

GORGEOUS Yugecha!!!!! I especially love that rosette!
      Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

• MAROONDANCER
        gawk where's the gun Gawk
        • May 2003

WOW that's nice I need to bead my sockets sooner or later. I love the design it's so colorful , I can tell your regalia looks nice... if it matches those!

Rob

'i believe I can fly'
        Rob Young

Comment

• WolfTears
          StrongWillowsSister
          • Mar 2003

Just got done with this painted the inside of the shell pink to give it a cast of pink color , then beaded around it . I did one like this in Black an yellow with Leather fringe will send that pic soon.

Comment

• MAROONDANCER
            • May 2003

Pards
            I just finished a set of clanker shell anklets . They're for my friend who's house burned . I put 12 shells on each leg . and I attatched them with blue beads , the color he was going to use to make his old set.

will post pictures when they develope
            Rob

'i believe I can fly'
            Rob Young

Comment

• WolfTears
              StrongWillowsSister
              • Mar 2003

Cool would like to see those Moon , The pieces I just posted have all sold . So am glad I have the pics to look at . Sigh didnt expect them to sell so fast.

Comment

• spottedeagle
                FANMAKR
                • Feb 2003

Sigh, and I didn't even know they were for sale Men~nie. Ahhh, spent all my money already anyway!!!!

Well I can finally say I finished my belt!!!!!!!!!!! As soon as webbie gets the pics up it will be in the gallery. I'll post links too;)

Last edited by spottedeagle; 09-28-2003, 03:29 AM.
                The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
                -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

• wyo_rose
                  Ready to dance
                  • Jun 2002

GREAT JOB, Spotted eagle! It's beautiful.

You must be pretty skinny!:Chatter
                  ...it is what it is...

Comment

• ojibwaysweetie
                    PowWows.com Addicts
                    • Sep 2003

finished a grass dance outfit....two little girls' jingle dresses...working on orders for men's ribbon shirts...and working on a women's jingle dress for skydome pow wow. I work a full time job too, so wish me luck in getting these done! *LOL*
                    I will post pics soon as I get them developed. :D
                    "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

• spottedeagle
                      FANMAKR
                      • Feb 2003

Originally posted by wyo_rose
                      GREAT JOB, Spotted eagle! It's beautiful.

You must be pretty skinny!:Chatter
                      TY Wyo!!! I got about 4 inches on each side of the bead work that is plain leather. I'm not skinny, but not large either. 34-36 " waist. No since hiding my beadwork once I get my breastplate done though:Chatter
                      The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.

Comment

• MAROONDANCER
                        • May 2003

pards:

well I hate to admit it but I just finished my very first beaded head band it's about 1 inch thick and has a blue background withwhite and maroon stars in order. I'm going to redo it with about a 2" elastic band and a rosette. this is the longest beadwork i've done in my life and it was on the old wire loom. same one I've had since I started beading ....... about 6 years ago, I havn't been dancing that long though:p

'i believe I can fly'
                        Rob Young

Comment

• powwowbum49
                          Arena Director
                          • Sep 2000

Well, I finally finished the pair of beaded mocs I was working on. These are done with commercial deer hide uppers and rawhide soles. They are beaded in 12/0 czechs to match the pattern the gal had on her leggins.
                          Attached Files
                          PB49

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up." Pablo Picasso

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that is why is it called the Present." Master Oogway - KungFu Panda

My comments are based on what I have been taught and my experiences over the years I have been around the circle. They should in no way be taken as gospel truths and are merely my opinions or attempts at passing on what I have learned while still learning more.

Comment

• spottedeagle
                            FANMAKR
                            • Feb 2003

Holy :JawDrop !!!! Now I know why none of us have seen you in the last month or so!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice work!!!!!!!:Thumbs :rating10:

So when you going to do the rest of us a pair? :Chatter

Comment

• MAROONDANCER
                              • May 2003

really as spotted eagle said where's mine!!:D just joking

I can't find a smiley to express my amazement....!!!!!

Rob
                              Last edited by MAROONDANCER; 10-22-2003, 07:24 PM.

'i believe I can fly'
                              Rob Young

Comment

• MAROONDANCER
                                • May 2003

sorry I forgat to post on here.:p

I finished a pair of bells tuesday . they are #00 from crazy crow . sheep bells. they are the biggest I've ever worked with. I was going to use them for around my ankles , but with how clumsy I am I would have tripped over them my first try ... and I did. they were are supposed to be copper but turns out they are just nickel and painted but i'm alright with that, I like nickel better anyway I just wanted them for the size( i'm an idiot). I'll post a picture along with the porky roachi'm making as soon as I finish it, why waste film:p :dontknow:

Rob

'i believe I can fly'
                                Rob Young

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.