Who's the Best Replica Supplier?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the Best Replica Supplier?????

I'm just curious who is the best supplier for replica products; such as replica eagle feet, animal claws, elk teeth, hand painted featers, etc.

I know not all of us can have the real deal, so who has the best fakes????
    The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
    -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

I've seen the ones in the catalog, but wasn't sure if they were any good. I've also seen some on Nocbay and a few other places that have (what looks like in their pictures) feathers around the eagle feet. I'm just one of those people that hates to order something, wait a week or 2 and finally get it and not like it. I'd rather get other people's opinions first then order the item from one of the places suggested. I've had pretty good luck going this so far.

I've heard of a guy in FL that paints feathers so realistic 99% of people can't tell the difference. I haven't got to see any of his work yet though.
    The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.

Comment

anyone else have any favorites?

Comment

Thers Nothing Better Than The Real Thing But If You Arent A Card Holder It Is Illegal. Try Crazycrow.com
        MY HEROES HAVE ALWAYS KILLED COWBOYS

Comment

I agree.. crazy crow. Besides, most of the dental compound fakes are all made by the same Person/company and just alot of distributors out there.
          Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Crafts

WWW.NOCBAY.COM HAS VERY FAIR PRICES AND NICE ITEMS.
            MANY BLESSINGS CHEYENNE SPIRIT

Comment

Try siouxspecialties.com or reallegalfeathers.com for some of the nicest imitation eagles i've seen yet.The Bone Room has some nice repro claws and teeth.And it's not so much the card thing because even if you carry the card,you still need a feather permit for the real thing.As for the claws and teeth...it's against the law in many states to possess bear claws or bear parts...NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE!!besides,if you want Grizzly or Polar bear claws,they are$$,that is,if you can find them,so a good replica will work.In my opinion,unless you're in ceremony,you should be able to use replicas on powwow regalia,it's cheaper,even for the good museum quality replicas,and they are easier to replace should you lose or break them.And as in all cases,even if you can legally posses feathers,they are still hard to come by,let alone replace,so for dance outfit,I'm all for using replica feathers,just find someone who takes the time to make them look just right,and the above sites should help immensely....keep smilin'1

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X