just kiddin
    you just mind the stuff that they feed those fish cuz
    who knows what they feed em. like cattle, hormones, antibotics
    nasty stuff
    later

Leave a comment:

• spottedeagle
    replied
    It'll cost you some fish!!!!!!!!!!!:D Send me your e-mail addy (by the way it's top secret) and a batch never lasts more than 5 minutes on any table. Like eating candy. mmmmmm Dang now I'm gonna have to spend big bucks to buy some nasty farm raised salmon so I can make some!!!!:Cry
    Last edited by spottedeagle; 07-28-2003, 06:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• beckie
    replied
    now

Hey Spotted Eagle;

you just have to share your recipe with us now. got another batch of fish to get soon.
    so give it up baby

Leave a comment:

• spottedeagle
    replied
    KIngs, Reds, Silvers oh my!!!!!!!!!!! :Cry I've got a damn good recipe for smoked salmon too!!!!!!!! Now you 2 done made me miss Alaska. Just thinking it's nearly time to think about chasing some boo too!!!!!!!!!! Eat some halibot for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Blackbear
    replied
    I was there at his first one... I did'nt go last year or the year before though..fourth of july huh? hmm.. my memory must be going bad...I was thinking it was in august cause it got all cold and rainy on us LOL...

Leave a comment:

• beckie
    replied
    don standing bear

that pow wow is usually around 4th of july. don didn't do it this year. his health is really bad. the first year they did that pow wow he calapsed in his tipi from exhaustion. a doctor was called in to tell him to rest. he didn't rest. the same last year.
    but, somewhere somehow. there will be another one.
    he sure did alot for the people here with other culture recognizing natives. really put brown faces in another perspective for non browns
    gotta go put more wood on the fire.
    if you want some ya gotta trust the force and find me, ay!

Leave a comment:

• Blackbear
    replied
    No that one is in fairbanks and is usually just before state fair in August.. like the second weekend of august or somethign like that. It's the one thrown by the dude that calls himself standing bear... Don something or other. MMMMMMMMMMMmm smoke house full of fish.... where do you live??? :Naughty hehehe

Leave a comment:

• beckie
    replied
    naw

Originally posted by Blackbear
    LOL OK... so is the midnight sun powwow still going on and if so you gonna be there?
    can't gotta baby sit the fish in the smokehouse. got kings, reds, and cod in the smoke house now. it's looking good too.
    is that one in tanacross or kenai?

Leave a comment:

• Blackbear
    replied
    LOL OK... so is the midnight sun powwow still going on and if so you gonna be there?

Leave a comment:

• beckie
    replied
    I ain't tellin'

Originally posted by Blackbear
    Beckie... email me before you get to anchorage and let me know when you will be here... I can help you buying the stuff you need for a ribbon shirt and I would be happy to help find Black Elk to get a pattern from... btw... is that Buzz wanting a shirt?
    you just gonna have to wait to see who's wearing it. besides, linda would make one for him.
    just messing with ya.

Leave a comment:

• spottedeagle
    replied
    We've tried making ribbon shirts using the Missouri River Patterns and although we are getting betting, they aren't all that easy. Do you know what the pattern number is for the Simplicity Pattern. We figure maybe we'll try to find it and see if it is easier to use.

Thanks
    Joe

Leave a comment:

• turtleshaker
    replied
    Any questions you have just emai me i make ribbon shirts for a living would be happy to help. And I also use the Simplicity pattern. It is really easy.
    Angela

Leave a comment:

• Blackbear
    replied
    It was KICKASS!!! I put a few pics in the gallery!

Leave a comment:

• spottedeagle
    replied
    Welcome back Blackbear!!!!!!!!!!

How was your vacation?????

Leave a comment:

• Blackbear
    replied
    Beckie... email me before you get to anchorage and let me know when you will be here... I can help you buying the stuff you need for a ribbon shirt and I would be happy to help find Black Elk to get a pattern from... btw... is that Buzz wanting a shirt?

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X