Best Buckskin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• RDNKJ
    Elk Leather Boots
    by RDNKJ
    Ladies (and guys), I need your help. I have a pair of light tan elk leather cowboy boots. Their great. Except I'm afraid to wear them because I can't find out how to care for them. I've been to three western stores, including the one I bought them from, and each one has said the same thing. I asked...
    04-07-2009, 07:51 PM
  • MissTlingitAchievement
    Question
    by MissTlingitAchievement
    I am planning on ordering some buckskin hides......HOw many would it take to make a dress? I am ordering the 12-14 sq. ft. white hides from crazy crow. Would 4 be enough for long fringe and the dress?
    05-11-2004, 02:37 AM
  • wyo_rose
    Cloth Diapers
    by wyo_rose
    My baby grandson needs to start using cloth diapers due to some wicked heat/diaper rash.

They don't sell them in any stores locally, so I'm ordering online. They're all so different nowadays from when my kids were wearing them.

Anybody have good results with the all-in-one...
    07-01-2010, 10:05 AM
  • Waccamawson
    Handworked Braintan
    by Waccamawson
    Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. I only found out in the last few years about my true ancestry. I have a couple of crafting questions I was hoping to get some opinions on.

1) Where do you guys get your real braintan buckskin? I am talking about the real stuff handmade...
    12-14-2005, 11:40 PM
  • cherokeemom06
    Buckskin designs
    by cherokeemom06
    I have a couple of cloth dresses and have finally decided to put the time, effort and money into my first buckskin dress. I tried to buy one (don't yell at me, I have two small kids and finding time to cut all that fringe was a bit daunting! ) but everytime I almost made a deal with someone,...
    12-14-2007, 12:37 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X