Quillwork help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quillwork help

Hello.. i had recently learned how to do quillwork on birch bark but here is my problem, i have no way of getting the bark! goes anyone know of another cheaper material to do quillwork on?

~Kelli
    If you lose the drum beat of the creator, you are lost in life - Aanishnabe

You say I don't look indian? Well you don't look stupid, but looks can be deceiving!

Birch Bark Baby!

So why spoil the look of a basket by doing it another way. There are lots of ways to get bark.
    For one see who sells fire wood near you,,, ask if they have birch and then tell them you need it for a class project...they probably would be happy to give it to you...give it a try!!!
    Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
    Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X