Myspace Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myspace Page

Has anyone created a myspace page specifically for their beadwork/sewing/regalia/whatever business? I don't do enough business to really justify spending a lot of money on a full website so this seems like a good idea just as a place to send people to look at my work. What do you all think? Most people have Myspace or know someone who does so I think it should work fairly well. Let me know your opinions, here is the link:

MySpace.com - Pink Dragonfly Creations - 24 - Female - MOUNT STERLING, Kentucky - www.myspace.com/pinkdragonflycreations

I haven't seen any that actually sell beadwork/sewing/regalia but there are several like boutique/shops...etc...so I think that myspace would be an good way to go and get your work out there....I've thought about doing a business type page myself, because I make and sell hairbows. You can even go to paypal and have a link or button for purchase to be put on your myspace page. I think myspace is a great way to network and to get your work to be seen by several. So good luck with that!

www.myspace.com/cneva
    Be strong, but not rude.
    Be kind, but not weak.
    Be bold, but don't bully.
    Be humble, but not shy.
    Be confident, but not arrogant.

Lessons Learned In Life

Comment

My MySpace page is devoted to my side business as a pimp.mm

Comment

I got one just to host pics. Photobucket wouldnt work for me.
        So I put my hands up, they're playin' my song
        The butterflies fly away
        I'm noddin' my head like "Yeah!"
        Movin' my hips like "Yeah!"
        -Miley Cyrus

Comment

Advertise wherever you can.

My understanding is that most of the audience you will reach through MySpace are the younger crowd. But sure, why not? Put a link in there to photos of your work. But don't make that your one and only advertising venue. There are a lot of older folks not familiar with MySpace and you'll want your primary portfolio on a site that everyone can easily find.

If you have an eBay account, you could put up a profile (About Me page) and include links there.

Many email providers often allow for personal web pages that are free. MSN and Yahoo and others offer this.

Comment

We have a myspace page for our Ribbon shirts & Dresses
            MySpace.com - SpiderBear Creations - 49 - Male - Crossville, Tennessee - www.myspace.com/spiderbearcreations

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X