Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rodond
    replied
    has he done any kind of craft work before bead work quellwork etc what style of dance is he interested in i know tieing a roach is not a project i would try to do

Leave a comment:

• Kamama
    started a topic porky roach ?

porky roach ?

Hey all,
    Has anyone tried the porky roach kit from crazy crow? This one Economy Porky Roach Kit- Natural White Deer Tails: Crazy Crow Trading Post ? Im thinking of getting it for my brother for Christmas, as he has expressed an interest in getting one - he has just recently begun to show an interest in the Native side of our blood-line, and I am hoping that if I can help him with this, that maybe he will begin to want to learn more, but I dont want to get him a roach that is going to look cheaply made or "hokie". So, Im looking for input and opinions on this particular roach kit. I dont know anything about how to put them together, and he lives all the way in California, and I am way over here on the East Coast, so, theres no way I could help him put it together even if I did know how. So, what do you think? Thanks!

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X