porky roach ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• scottlollar
    Glue on a roach base?
    by scottlollar
    A friend of mine asked me to replace the base on his roach. In the grand scheme of things, this shouldn't be a problem. Except the rows of hair were sewn & glued together and then coated with more of the glue.
    It's like rubber cement or something. He's had the roach for years and the...
    06-24-2008, 04:32 PM
  • FancyStar
    Advice Needed for Roach Wearing
    by FancyStar
    Siyo,
    My son is 4 years old and refuses to wear his roach when he dances. I don't push it because I knwo it can get hot out and he's only in Tiny Tots so it's not really that big an issue, but is there anything I can do to help him maybe want to wear it in the future?
    05-20-2004, 03:02 PM
  • CornHuskerFan
    need a new roach
    by CornHuskerFan
    Does anyone out there know how to get ahold of JohnPaul the roachmaker? i have been wanting to order a roach from this guy for awhile now and NO ONE seems to know how to get ahold of him. i just like the way his roaches look. please help me out anyone out there.
    05-13-2012, 12:55 AM
  • littleswan
    Question about smaller roaches
    by littleswan
    Hello powwow.com forums! I was wondering if any of you are familiar with smaller roaches. The size of the base on the roach I am going to be getting is going to be anywhere between six to eight inches long.

That being said, does anyone know if I will have a problem with "spinning"...
    02-07-2011, 11:17 PM
  • Sonny Arm In Trout
    Roach attachment
    by Sonny Arm In Trout
    I have never worn a roach before. I am wanting to know how to attach the roach to the head. I know that it can be done using 2 scalp locks held with pins, but what about the German silver spreaders. Tell mw how this works? How is the feather attached to the spreader and how does the spreader stay...
    12-29-2002, 06:15 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X