materials to use for leggings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• CanteWas'teWin49
    Hardsole or Softsole Mocs?
    by CanteWas'teWin49
    What kind of mocs do you perfer to dance in softsole or hardsole?

what kind of buckskin do you use?

what material holds up best for leggings?
    05-29-2013, 04:31 AM
  • Blackbear
    beading moc tops
    by Blackbear
    What kind of beadwork are you wanting to put on them? are you wanting the strip-like beadwork that goes all around the bottom and then either the strips on top or a rosette? Are you wanting a fully beaded pair? If you want the fully beaded, then do it on canvas and attach. The problem with beading moccasins...
    10-01-2001, 07:40 PM
  • DakotaPikey
    Backing Help :confused_
    by DakotaPikey
    I'm SO new to powwows.com, have torn these threads apart, and am THRILLED that there are so many wonderful teachers in here willing to lend their advice. I'm completely self taught, but have always had a problem: putting backing on ANYTHING after the beadwork's done (sad, no?). Most of the stuff I...
    09-18-2007, 03:13 PM
  • millsdrumming
    which type of leggings
    by millsdrumming
    I am wondering what is the best type of leegings does everyone prefer to use? Either cloth or tanned hide.:39:
    12-27-2002, 12:46 PM
  • PKing
    tradish iroquois regalia
    by PKing
    I wanted to know about roach lengths, other headresses, and fans or staffs used by the Iroquois for tradishional dance regalia. If any one has any comments or advice it would be greatly appreciated.
    02-21-2004, 10:49 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X