Fan Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan Help

Ok here it is .. Mom gifted me with some real nice Red Tail Hawk Feathers an two wings an several eagle feathers I want to make a smack pretty blammmmmmmmmmmmm fan ..But umm never made one on my own .. So I need details ..I am slow so ya gotta lay it out for me LOL ...step by step.. Remember I am a turtle :D '
    Did I mention my new regalia is becoming the test of a life time ...hmm creator sure has a real joker side at times...
    Wish there were some of those NDN helpers close by ...Black Bear this is testing me more than I thought it would ...:D I am kinda down today
    Ok Not gonna whine these are the problems
    1) The top (dress) I cant find a pattern that looks right I have made two seprate tops both are like yeah neat Ren Fair stuff .The third I am working on is just hmmmmm ok.
    2) The Skirt moms is a wrap around this should be easy eh..well I cant get the idea of the fastner in my head .. Snaps ? Hook an eye wot ?
    3) Crown we are not even gonna go there today.
    So any help in any of these areas would just make me smile .
    Last edited by WolfTears; 09-05-2003, 02:20 PM.
    Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
    Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Hey :)

The skirts I've seen had snaps and hook and eyes or just hook and eyes.
    SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

Thanks Singing Otter , I think I am just blue today cant get anything to work right ... Sigh ....lol some days you are the windshield other days you are the bug ..today I be da bug.
      Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
      Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

I made my daughter's crown so that it comes all the way around the head and overlaps by and inch in the back and then used a big snap.
        Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbear
          I made my daughter's crown so that it comes all the way around the head and overlaps by and inch in the back and then used a big snap.
          You should post some pictures of it, or did you do that already?:P Geez should have looked first and asked later

Comment

yep...it's in my gallery on my kids head in several pics
            Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.