good moccassin patterns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good moccassin patterns

hey wondering if any one has a good pattered for mocs, i have one but i kinda find it a tad so-so and i'm looking for a better one, possibly high top style

if you have any seguestions please tell me ^_^
    sigpic

Moccasin Pattern.

I have made many a moccasin with Missouri River Brand. They have a very good Hi-Top pattern.Try Native American Indian Craft Supplies- Indian Craft Supply- Buckskinner Supply. Good luck, Lakota Wayne.

Comment

crazy crow and noc bay, then nativetech.org all have good patterns under projects!

let me guess, black mocs???!!!
      Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
      Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.

Comment

yep ^_^

i have to find the soles i had been working on as well... they kinda diss appeared at the moment along with a spool of my ribbon lol

but yes in black ^_^
        sigpic

Comment

Have you looked at the thread in the tutorial on how to make hard sole mocs? It tells you how to make a moc pattern custom to the persons foot. It is not hard to convert that to a southern plains ladies boot. You just have to cut the foot opening into a V shape and then make your boot shaft and flap.
          PB49

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up." Pablo Picasso

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that is why is it called the Present." Master Oogway - KungFu Panda

My comments are based on what I have been taught and my experiences over the years I have been around the circle. They should in no way be taken as gospel truths and are merely my opinions or attempts at passing on what I have learned while still learning more.

Comment

Cool thanks ^_^

i'll head over there and take a look, as that completely slipped my mind right then
            sigpic

Comment

thanks

I'll check it out.
              2011-2012 Powwow.com Princess !

"We Walk in Two Worlds"

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X