Toddler Moccasins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toddler Moccasins

Has anyone had any experience with the baby and child moccasin kits that are out there? (ie. crazycrow.com) I think my daughter is too small for a child one but too big for a baby one and I can't seem to find any "toddler" kits out there.

Just a fast hint, this works for everyone. Take a kit and take the pattern out for the sole and trace the foot on it, then add an inch for wee kids. For adults about 1.5 inches. Then photo copy in either a reduced zoom or enlarged zoom. The photocopier is your friend and this way you can collect various sizes and not have to but 20 patterns. Then collect them in a binder with separate sleeves for each size you make. I even cut them out and pasted them on vinyl sheeting and kept them that way!
    if you do a repeat pattern I make plastic forms for each part, even for wood working I have stencils that I created this way!

Tracing it out on the leather then is the easy part with a good piece of dressmakers chalk! Nice sharp edge and comes off easy!
    Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
    Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.

Comment

i didn't know they even had these....now I gotta go look....LMAO.
      sigpic This is how I dance when your standing next to me...

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."

Comment

Originally posted by Tibiki Kinew View Post
        Just a fast hint, this works for everyone. Take a kit and take the pattern out for the sole and trace the foot on it, then add an inch for wee kids. For adults about 1.5 inches. Then photo copy in either a reduced zoom or enlarged zoom. The photocopier is your friend and this way you can collect various sizes and not have to but 20 patterns. Then collect them in a binder with separate sleeves for each size you make. I even cut them out and pasted them on vinyl sheeting and kept them that way!
        if you do a repeat pattern I make plastic forms for each part, even for wood working I have stencils that I created this way!

Tracing it out on the leather then is the easy part with a good piece of dressmakers chalk! Nice sharp edge and comes off easy!
        Thank you very much!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X