• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiki
    replied
    I have a bunch of pics of my stuff on my myspace

Chrissy's crafts Photo Album - MySpace Photos

see if there is anything you like or let me know something specific, I might have it.

Leave a comment:

• cherokeemom06
    replied
    Originally posted by Tiki View Post
    I am in need of turkey feathers and maybe a fan blank or two. I can trade beaded jewelery dreamcatchers or whatever else. Just let me know what you might like or need and I'll see if I have it
    I have turkey feathers!!! I have some cedar fan blanks too. Have to admit I'm not big on jewelry dreamcatchers usually but what else do you have up for trade? I have some full turkey wings.

Leave a comment:

• Tiki
    replied
    I am in need of turkey feathers and maybe a fan blank or two. I can trade beaded jewelery dreamcatchers or whatever else. Just let me know what you might like or need and I'll see if I have it

Leave a comment:

• Asmajol
    Guest replied
    First Trade of den to my knowledge is complete with both parties contenteded

WHos NEXT! :LOL:

Leave a comment:

• Asmajol
    Guest replied
    http://www.powwows.com/gathering/mem...den-finds.html

I retook pics of fabric in sunlight cuz it was a nice day. There are up to 3 images of each color. Shown with contrasting colors to add to perception :D

Leave a comment:

• steelemagnolia63
    replied
    I need enough fringe for a large shawl.. I'm 6 feet tall so it takes a lot.... PM and maybe we can work something out....

Leave a comment:

• wyo_rose
    replied
    How much dark green fringe do you want for the sewing machine? The quilting table attachment sounds like just what I need!

Leave a comment:

• steelemagnolia63
    replied
    still haven't got that inventory done yet.. but then I have stuff in two different locations.... I also have a sewing machine that needs to go live somewhere else.... It's a brother with the quilting table attachment and a ton of attachments and the book that goes with it.... It does need a yearly service.... but it sews good....

Leave a comment:

• Tatanka Sapa Win
    replied
    Originally posted by shadowoman View Post
    Tibiki what a good idea !!!!! I have pheasant feathers and some turkey too just sitting doing nothing shadow

I have plenty of sewing time too willing to help out cheap help
    I have a closet full of yarn. I don't know how to sew with a machine.

Leave a comment:

• Tibiki Kinew
    replied
    Hey Ginger, I bet if you looked under all those boxes in your closet you could find a pile to barter to the rest of these gals!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ginger
    replied
    I don't have anything to trade, but this is a great thread.

Leave a comment:

• Asmajol
    Guest replied
    OK here is what i have for starts

The rose one is the one i had in mind for you Cherokeemom

PowWows.com Gathering - Forums for Native American Pow Wows

Ill post measurements before morning

Leave a comment:

• Tibiki Kinew
    replied
    This is getting better by the moment as this thread grows!
    Now how about getting those lists here!

Leave a comment:

• Asmajol
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by cherokeemom06 View Post
    LOL sounds like me. I think we all need to take a day and do inventory!

Ill try and put an inventory together this weekend

I have a nice pink that is matte, ill try and get a pic up tonight :)

Leave a comment:

• steelemagnolia63
    replied
    I think that I have aout 8 yards of 36 inch wide cream colored muslin too.....

Hey Suzz you know that you'll have more room for more stuff now.... I get rid of stuff so that I can collect more of that I just have to have things....

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.