Den of Crafters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• powwowbum49
    Silverwork
    by powwowbum49
    Well, as if I don't have enough other projects going right now I have decided to try my hand at silverwork. I have a ton of it that I need for new dance clothes for my family so I figured I should see if I am any good at it. I have been picking up a few tools and am waiting on some sheet metal to arrive...
    06-08-2002, 01:45 AM
  • tsuj510
    Huntin' anyone?
    by tsuj510
    Just wondered if you guys hunted and if so, what you like to go for.

I'm in N. California, but we have a ton of game up here. I'm saving up for a Winchester 30.06 and a compound bow-can't wait to use 'em!
    10-16-2006, 07:24 PM
  • Kloddik0674
    Only all together we can save her life!
    by Kloddik0674
    I post this message. If you have opportunity place this message where can, send to friends. All together we can save the girl.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Friends! Excuse for my English.If to you the destiny of the girl read up the message up to the end is not indifferent. Only all together...
    05-05-2006, 11:45 AM
  • Bewildered
    I am bewildered
    by Bewildered
    It seems as if most of us Indians have given up on the pow wow trail. I use to attend no matter how few of us there were but now even the die hards are staying away. It has become the unspoken word.

The only pow wow's that I can find my people at are tribal. Is anyone else seeing this?...
    05-22-2007, 06:47 AM
  • wyo_rose
    Projects for kiddies
    by wyo_rose
    With all the discussion of cheesey and stereotypical projects in schools, does anybody have some good ones for little kids?

My grandson's preschool teacher has asked my daughter to do some kind of presentation for a "Native American" day. She is going to have someone make frybread....
    09-28-2006, 12:43 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X