• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Tibiki Kinew
    The bear is out!

• Tibiki Kinew
    replied
    I am still wishing you were here too. Would bring the whole gang together for once!

Leave a comment:

• Asmajol
    Guest replied
    Yeah cuz it is so easy for me to A: get off work and B: Have money to get passport

Leave a comment:

• Tibiki Kinew
    The bear is out!

• Tibiki Kinew
    replied
    Originally posted by Asmajol View Post
    Ohhh maybe she will share with me ^_^

I cant wait until she is closer to me, she will only be a few hours away yah know

Who knows maybe i can come up with her sometime

Heck she is coming here for the part of July and August! So ask!!!
    Heck better yet, hop in the car with them and get up here too!!!
    Tibiki Kinew
    The bear is out!
    Last edited by Tibiki Kinew; 07-03-2009, 11:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Asmajol
    Guest replied
    Ohhh maybe she will share with me ^_^

I cant wait until she is closer to me, she will only be a few hours away yah know

Who knows maybe i can come up with her sometime

Leave a comment:

• Tibiki Kinew
    The bear is out!

• Tibiki Kinew
    replied
    Way to go Asmajol
    I guess you are the same as me, too much of a lot of stuff!
    Time I did the same again, the basement at my dad's is filling again!

Mind you I can't wait till Flying_Raven gets here, she has been promised all the skins that are drying in the basement, and that is one heck of a pile!!!!
    Tibiki Kinew
    The bear is out!
    Last edited by Tibiki Kinew; 07-02-2009, 08:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Asmajol
    Guest replied
    Okee all that fabric i pawned off on people at trade blanket

As soon as home computer is fixed tho ill be postin more goodies, some supplies and some pieces that im willing to part with. Stay tuned!

Leave a comment:

• Tibiki Kinew
    The bear is out!

• Tibiki Kinew
    replied
    Asmajol
    well to be blunt and honest, I do hope that this year, Creator blesses us with one heck of a gathering.
    I have a filing cabinet full of stuff to share again. The totes are filling up again too!
    AS per the item you are making for the cool guy, I just hope he deserves what you are making him! Considering the amount of Love you put in each and every piece that you make.

Tiki, it is not the amount you have to trade, it is HOW you trade that counts, with your humble heart we will know what you will need too! SO even a prayer of thanks is worth more than anything else that you may offer!

So to one and all have a great day today!

Leave a comment:

• Asmajol
    Guest replied
    DAng Tibiki sounds like i also need to be driving up there

Yeah i should use what i got. Besides im tryin to make this awesome piece for this super cool guy i know *raises one eyebrow*
    He derserves the most stellar items

Leave a comment:

• Tibiki Kinew
    The bear is out!

• Tibiki Kinew
    replied
    Well when the day comes and you pull in here, there are many pelts waiting for you here! So far there are 4 wolf, 4 beaver, a couple of american marten, a few muskrat, and a heap of coon! I even have squirrel for you. Your car will be leaving here full!

Leave a comment:

• Flying_Raven
    Story Seeker

• Flying_Raven
    replied
    well atlest i'm not looking at the school's taxedermy animals any more lol (i did at my old school for abit haha) but yeah, the foxes are comeing out in force so hopefully i'll find a nice one if not i'll wait till after i move ^_^

Leave a comment:

• Tibiki Kinew
    The bear is out!

• Tibiki Kinew
    replied
    Well once you get settled in I can already see you driving around for fresh road kills!
    What a pair we make! LOL I never thought that you would share the same path of picking up the gifts that are out there!

Leave a comment:

• Flying_Raven
    Story Seeker

• Flying_Raven
    replied
    Originally posted by Tibiki Kinew View Post
    Well I have to say that Creator is getting better with this weather, I got three more turkies worth of feathers to pass on too!
    Marten skins too!
    Flying Raven,,, you need more skins???

i have to check about that after i move lol ;)

i'll be looking for another fox soon, but after that i have to pack everything for our move ^_^

Leave a comment:

• Flying_Raven
    Story Seeker

• Flying_Raven
    replied
    Originally posted by Tiki View Post
    I don't guess I have too much to trade, sorry :(
    its okay , i have traded feathers and soem fur ^_^

don't get dis-heartened ^_^

Leave a comment:

• Tiki
    wakalapi wacinkte

• Tiki
    replied
    I don't guess I have too much to trade, sorry :(

Leave a comment:

• Tibiki Kinew
    The bear is out!

• Tibiki Kinew
    replied
    Well I have to say that Creator is getting better with this weather, I got three more turkies worth of feathers to pass on too!
    Marten skins too!
    Flying Raven,,, you need more skins???

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.