Rhinestone banding!!!! Super cheap!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhinestone banding!!!! Super cheap!

IF ANYONE IS LOOKING FOR AB RHINESTONE BANDING I JUST BOUGHT 2 CARDS ON EBAY FOR $100.00. EACH CARD HAS 11 YARDS ON IT!! THIS PERSON WAS REALLY NICE AND SHE COMBINED MY SHIPPING. I GUESS SHE IS HAVING A "QUICK" SALE..TO MAKE WAY FOR NEW INVENTORY.

SHE CURRENTLY HAS LISTED:
    COLORED RHINESTONE BANDING AND 11 YARDS LISTED FOR $50.00 (PLUS 8.00 SHIPPING) THAT'S A GREAT PRICE IF YOU ASK ME.

I THOUGHT PEOPLE WOULD BE INTERESTED.

THE ONLY SMALL DRAW BACK IS YOU HAVE TO PAY USING PAYPAL BUT I THINK IT'S STILL WORTH IT.
    SEARCH FOR RHINESTONE BANDING ON EBAY OR YOU CAN TRY SEARCHING FOR THE USER: BEAD_AND_BLING

IT'S A GREAT DEAL!!

YOU BETTER HURRY OR I'M GOING HAVE TO BUY THEM ALL. HAHA. JUST KIDDING.

Thanks, good post :)

Comment

If it's what I'm thinking of, with the Swarovski crystals, I think Baker Bay Beads has it for something like $3 a yard. Their website is way out of date, but you can call them to check prices and to place orders.

Comment

I just ordered a card of this for my new beadwork too. She's having a great sale on a lot of stuff. I almost always use the rhinestone banding I can get at Walmart just cause it's a lot cheaper and I don't have to drive forever to get it. The only other place within an hour of me is Hobby Lobby and they have the better quality, shinier stuff but it is $9 a yard I think. I think she only has one card left, so if ya want it, get it!

Comment

rhinestone sale

They are very expensive at hobby lobby and Micheals. I've purchased some.
          They are about 12- 13 dollars per yard!

There are no drawback on paypal. Paypal is great. I love it!
          It's safe and secure.
          2011-2012 Powwow.com Princess !

"We Walk in Two Worlds"

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X