Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagle bodies?

Question-

after getting an eagle, for example, from the Repository; you use the head, tail, wings, talons in whatever fashion you deem appropriate (fan, staff, bustle, etc). What to do with the body? Bless and bury it? I'm lost.

yakookay (thanks)
    Loksi

this is a question you really should ask the elders of your nation

Not that I can't tell you how my nation would do it, but I can't tell you how your nation would.
    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Perhaps you are right, I apologize for the question.

yakookay
      Loksi

Comment

A good question and one that needs an appropriate answer - as BB said ask your own how they do it. And thanks for trying to find out so that it can be done in an honored way.:D

Comment

Thank you both for answering him in such a good way and not jumping on him. Times like this I think there is hope!

And thank you too Loksi for asking and taking their answers in such a good way!

:clap:
          "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

I totally agree. This is the reason for this website.

It's good when people come inhere and ask questions in a good way.
            It's even better when people can answer questions in a good way without jumping all over them.
            Be blessed!
            Before you attempt to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you!

Why do some people bother breathing when you know their brain isn't getting the oxygen?

Comment

That's a good question. I want to find out too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato Winyan
                Thank you both for answering him in such a good way and not jumping on him. Times like this I think there is hope!

And thank you too Loksi for asking and taking their answers in such a good way!

:clap:
                Just doin ma job.. but he asked so nicely , how could you not answer politely LOL!
                Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X