Lone Eagle Crafts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lone Eagle Crafts?

I hope this is the right place to post this...

Does anyone know what happened to Lone Eagle Crafts? Their website was at feathersource.com, but it seems to have expired, and the vendor wasn't at the Tipton powwow a couple of years ago (I assume he wasn't there last year, either, but I wasn't there to see).

They had some really nice feathers at the time. Did they go under?

He pretty much sells exclusively on ebay these days. Not sure if he has a new website or if he is just doin an ebay store now. Try looking for feather source on ebay. Good luck and expect to pay a lot more. His really nice feathers now go for $15-$25 a feather thanks to the fools on ebay.
    PB49

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up." Pablo Picasso

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that is why is it called the Present." Master Oogway - KungFu Panda

My comments are based on what I have been taught and my experiences over the years I have been around the circle. They should in no way be taken as gospel truths and are merely my opinions or attempts at passing on what I have learned while still learning more.

Comment

Here is a link to his ebay store:

eBay Store - Feathersource:

Like powwowbum was saying his prices went WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY UP!!!
      As far as I know this is the only way he is doing business now is through his ebay store.
      The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
      -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

Yep, I heard the same thing.
        Nice feathers too.

Comment

Egads, I'm so sorry for not replying in so long. I lost track of everything...

Thank you very much! It's a bit of a relief; I was afraid that he was gone for good.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X