No announcement yet.

Did I make my breastplate correctly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have seen northern breastplates with silver stripes or beaded stripes down the back to balance the weight that might help
    Last edited by rodond; 06-23-2009, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tibiki Kinew View Post

You know Steele that there were days when I saw a guy ask a gal if she wanted her stuff in styrofoam so that it would be lightweight! She fell for it and asked how to assemble it. We were all laughing and then she caught on.
      LOL.... I bet that would have been easy to carry around... LMAO!!!!
      Thankful for the blessing from the Creator in my life!!!!

Life should not be measured by the number of things that we aquire on our journey but by the number of lives that we touch along that road.

I am a bridge on the red path between my ancestors and the future. I am a bridge between my white heritage and my native heritage. A bridge joins two sides together and provides a way to move on..... A.K. O'Pry-Reynolds

Comment

come on people if we can,t laugh about it a little ya can,t get through the day. I spent all day sunday laughin when ever anyone asked me if I was hot. My response was a chuckle and "nah, it's not hot at all...totally comfortable"

Comment

I HAVE seen the sheepskin stuff lined with foam for seatbelt comfort strap thingies and I think my mom had that one something too...forget what it was...brain not working today.
          ...it is what it is...

Comment

Fake fur by the yard! So wyo_rose is your brain working today????
            Suuzzze can't wait to see you at Golden Lake this year! Then we can kid around,,, saying you are not hot, heck you were covered in ice water, no wonder! LOL
            Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
            Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X