Drum Sticks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drum Sticks

Does anyone here know how to make drum sticks? My mom gave my son a drum stick that was a gift to her from a child she met at a conference for Native Americans on the concerns of the drop out rate among Native American Youth. She gave it to my son who is 2 years old so that way he can practice with his uncles and there drum group "Black Mountain Singers" but while we were living at our apartment the drum stick had gotten stolen. From who??? I have no idea all I know is that the complex does inspections from time to time so I'm thinking that maybe one of there staff members stole it. But have no proof. I haven't told my mom because I'm not sure what shes going to say. I just thought I would replace it. The drum stick was for a small child to use with black leather on both ends. If any one could help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

Right up there ^^^^ in the task bar, you'll find 'Search'. Type in 'How to make drumsticks'. It will access you to all the threads on here on that subject.

Now about not telling your mom and just replacing the drumstick...is that the right, or proper, thing to do?

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

I agree even if you made a new one it won't look like the one you had, let alone ever have the same energy. You need to pass on the facts, wee lies to ease the heart become bigger in time and then you will not be the only one hurt! SO tell her!
      Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
      Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X