Tying Plumes/Fluffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tying Plumes/Fluffs

What's the best way to tie fluffs to the end of feathers (like chicken dancers tie fluffs to pheasant feathers for their roaches)? How about how they attach the fluffs to their outfits (I would need it to be removable)?

Thanks for your help!
    I'm interested more in self determination than gender equity. In other words, changing white men for white woman in the structures of power, does nothing to transform the opression in my community.

"You need to find yourself a girl, mate... Or, perhaps the reason you practice three hours a day is that you already found one and are otherwise incapable of wooing said strumpet. You're not a eunuch, are you? [looks down]"
    -Captain Jack Sparrow

Not tied at all, a wee drop of goop on the end of the big feather works great and holds extremely well! Just do not use toooooooooooooo much or it will look real nasty. If you want a thicker fluff effect then you do need a bit more goop and work the goop into the big feather and then work the fluff into the goop.
    Listen to my heart, not just my mouth! The most powerfull thing we can do is,,,share,,, if we don't it dies with us.

It is the year of the bear, I am sharpening my claws and will no longer tollerate harrassment.

Born in Winnipeg raised in the Pikwakanagan, Deutschland was never home! Army brat that had no choice in a parents duties to home and country. I Too Serve our flag and work for the uniform.
    Stand behind our troops or stand IN FRONT of them.

Comment

Some people use the fishing swivels with the clips that open to attach things that need to be removeable.
      ...it is what it is...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X