Lookign For

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lookign For

I am trying to find clasps for leather like for books an purses anyone have any clue where i can get these?
    Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
    Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

http://www.pursefactory.com

they have all sorts of stuff like that.
    I didn't do it, honestly. I have burned all the proof.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• contemptradish
      Spacer leather
      by contemptradish
      Hi All,
      I'm looking for a place where I can get spacer leather that is both 1/4" x 1/4" and 1/8" x 1/8" for chokers and breastplates. Does anyone have an idea where I can get that kind of stuff? Tack shops? Fine imported leather goods boutiques??

Thanks in ...
      07-02-2008, 09:30 PM
    • saukpuppet
      does any one have advice?
      by saukpuppet
      okay, does anyone have suggestions for what to use for backing for beadwork? My friend uses backs of phonebooks....
      09-08-2003, 08:21 PM
    • yellowhawk33
      Pen Pals
      by yellowhawk33
      Question for you all out there -- Does anyone know of any GOOD sites to where kids can get online and find a good pen pal at? I have a friend that has a 11 year old daughter and they have been searching the web for good pen pal sites out there. I told them to stay out of chat rooms and the like. ...
      05-28-2004, 05:00 PM
    • Cherokee1971
      Lookin for free eagle pattern for Loom
      by Cherokee1971
      i am in the search of a free pattern for my loom i am making a wide loom so i should be able to do a decent size either the eagle perched on a branch or flying i have googled and found all kinds of books but i am eager to get started now if any one knows where i can download a free pattern please let...
      05-22-2005, 09:11 PM
    • SkyEagle
      Music for Downloads
      by SkyEagle
      I am looking for a site where I can download some N/A music & drums... I have used SOAR but they are limited.. You guys have any Ideas?

Sky
      06-22-2005, 09:10 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X