Roaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roaches

Anyone got numbers for Roach makers in ONTARIO?; I'm looking for a new Roach with long guard hair.../dm

Sorry I do not know any roach makers in Ontario, but if you don't have any luck and are willing to pick one up from the states then drop me a PM with your email address and I will send you a pricelist.

Not sure if iroqrafts sells them or not, I know the called me at on point wanting to buy them from me but I was too busy to take on a wholesale customer at that time. Here's their web page.

http://www.iroqrafts.com/
    PB49

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up." Pablo Picasso

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that is why is it called the Present." Master Oogway - KungFu Panda

My comments are based on what I have been taught and my experiences over the years I have been around the circle. They should in no way be taken as gospel truths and are merely my opinions or attempts at passing on what I have learned while still learning more.

Comment

Roaches

Does anyone know how long it takes to make a roach?

Comment

powwowbum49 is making mine check with him. also check out his roaches in the galleries
        Will
        (Nanticoke Lenni-Lenape)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• jcurley17
          Roach
          by jcurley17
          Does anyone know where i can get a Porky Roach for under $250 american. i can't find one. i want a 18" roach
          05-09-2003, 07:41 PM
        • CornHuskerFan
          need a new roach
          by CornHuskerFan
          Does anyone out there know how to get ahold of JohnPaul the roachmaker? i have been wanting to order a roach from this guy for awhile now and NO ONE seems to know how to get ahold of him. i just like the way his roaches look. please help me out anyone out there.
          05-13-2012, 01:55 AM
        • Sezur
          Porky roach!
          by Sezur
          Hey I've been searching for a very detailed instruction on how to make a porky roach. I can usually learn by watching somthin so if you know of any videos anywhere, tell me pleeeeeeeaaaaaaseeeeee...and thankya
          10-12-2008, 11:56 PM
        • eagle wings
          Roach
          by eagle wings
          Does anyone have any ideas of where I can either purchase or trade for a roach - I have 2 boys that traditional dance - One is 6 foot 3inches tall and the other is about 4 foot tall - so I would need a adult male and a youth - thank you for your help
          04-09-2007, 09:46 PM
        • eutrinka
          roches
          by eutrinka
          yes i need help...

i need to know if the roach spreder makes the roach hair fan out, or to make the hair fan out you have to tie it a way so the hair fans out...

thanks,
          Eutrinka
          :Help
          11-07-2003, 08:02 PM

Trending

Collapse

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X