Roaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roaches

Anyone got numbers for Roach makers in ONTARIO?; I'm looking for a new Roach with long guard hair.../dm

Sorry I do not know any roach makers in Ontario, but if you don't have any luck and are willing to pick one up from the states then drop me a PM with your email address and I will send you a pricelist.

Not sure if iroqrafts sells them or not, I know the called me at on point wanting to buy them from me but I was too busy to take on a wholesale customer at that time. Here's their web page.

http://www.iroqrafts.com/
    PB49

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up." Pablo Picasso

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that is why is it called the Present." Master Oogway - KungFu Panda

My comments are based on what I have been taught and my experiences over the years I have been around the circle. They should in no way be taken as gospel truths and are merely my opinions or attempts at passing on what I have learned while still learning more.

Comment

Roaches

Does anyone know how long it takes to make a roach?

Comment

powwowbum49 is making mine check with him. also check out his roaches in the galleries
        Will
        (Nanticoke Lenni-Lenape)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.