Roaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• jcurley17
    Roach
    by jcurley17
    Does anyone know where i can get a Porky Roach for under $250 american. i can't find one. i want a 18" roach
    05-09-2003, 06:41 PM
  • CornHuskerFan
    need a new roach
    by CornHuskerFan
    Does anyone out there know how to get ahold of JohnPaul the roachmaker? i have been wanting to order a roach from this guy for awhile now and NO ONE seems to know how to get ahold of him. i just like the way his roaches look. please help me out anyone out there.
    05-13-2012, 12:55 AM
  • Sezur
    Porky roach!
    by Sezur
    Hey I've been searching for a very detailed instruction on how to make a porky roach. I can usually learn by watching somthin so if you know of any videos anywhere, tell me pleeeeeeeaaaaaaseeeeee...and thankya
    10-12-2008, 10:56 PM
  • eagle wings
    Roach
    by eagle wings
    Does anyone have any ideas of where I can either purchase or trade for a roach - I have 2 boys that traditional dance - One is 6 foot 3inches tall and the other is about 4 foot tall - so I would need a adult male and a youth - thank you for your help
    04-09-2007, 08:46 PM
  • eutrinka
    roches
    by eutrinka
    yes i need help...

i need to know if the roach spreder makes the roach hair fan out, or to make the hair fan out you have to tie it a way so the hair fans out...

thanks,
    Eutrinka
    :Help
    11-07-2003, 07:02 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X