Tail Fan Making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tail Fan Making

I'm looking for ideas on making a new tail fan!
    I know how to make, but looking for new ideas.
    I have two tails - a golden eagle and a bald eagle.
    Need ideas right away.
    Pictures would be good.
    A-ho.

Hey, send one of those tails my way and I'll make you a keeeeen fan outta the other one! haha! :Crazy

Seriously, check in the general crafts forum.... I think there was a thread about this not too long ago. Also search all of Str8dancerinAZ's posts.... I know he contributed to that fan-making thread and he makes some killer tail fans, w/ nice beadwork, little featherwork touches, threadwork, and all that kinda stuff. I thnk he even posted some pics of a couple of his fans too that you might be able to cop some ideas off of.

But of course, you can always try my first offer! haha....
    Functionless art is simply tolerated vandalism.

Comment

You can ask "Dennisined" he is the one who made the fan for myself, or take a look in my picture gallery. Also you can ask BlackBear, as she is a wealth of information.

Comment

get with powwowbum 49 as well, he does some killer work. i'm sure he'd be willing to help out.

Comment

yeah i would suggest bum or straightdanceaz on the fans before myself. I've only made a few and they don't look quite like what you probably want. Mine have been rather plain (however attractive).
          Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X