microbeads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• microbeads

Last edited by erco415; 09-11-2006, 06:47 PM.

suntesha

it all depends on what kinda bead you are wanting but try these places and don't forget ebay

http://www.genbead.com/home2.htm

http://www.crazycrow.com/index.php
    PB49

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up." Pablo Picasso

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that is why is it called the Present." Master Oogway - KungFu Panda

My comments are based on what I have been taught and my experiences over the years I have been around the circle. They should in no way be taken as gospel truths and are merely my opinions or attempts at passing on what I have learned while still learning more.

Comment

Last edited by erco415; 09-11-2006, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Last edited by erco415; 09-11-2006, 11:35 PM.

Comment

So.. what cha' all workin' on... inquiring beaders want to know!
          "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

Yeah what Mato said . An thanks for that site I will be drooling for hoursssssssssss:D I just strated using 13's so I am a newbie with those but I do love the control you have in desing ...yeaaaaahhhhh bead it baby!!!!!!!!!!:D
            Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
            Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

Last edited by erco415; 09-11-2006, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by straightdancerinaz
                Forgot.

Mangum's is located in Blackfoot, Idaho.....if I remember correctly. They don't sell online, least they didn't the last time I checked. I'd have to dig around and ask around to find an address for you.

I spoke with the owner last year......she and her late husband shipped 36 or 3 tons of beads up from California some years back. WOW!!!!!! Imagine having that many beads!!!!! I can't remember which she said, 36 or 3 tons.

Anyway, still alot of beads!!!!!!!

I've got a nice little collection of 15/0 and 16/0 cuts from Mangum's...courtesy of Waxenuzhinga......one of the Mods here. He spent like well over a $100 on beads there, amounted to like a handful of beads.......she's expensive, but, worth it!!!!!!

I picked up the most GORGEOUS hank of 15/0 cuts from bead501 last year.....just gorgeous!!! Also picked up this hank of seed beads, look like they'd been dipped in glass etching liquid....no shine on them, just a dull cast. But, they are NICE!!!!!!

You are making me drool, they sound so nice! Now only if I could learn how to make myself something eh? Whoohooo!

Comment

I can get you tons of colors of 14's here..but not smaller. For the same 14's though you might want to check out Miyuki Beads and Toho beads online.
                  Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

www.beadcats.com has 'em down to 24/o.

Comment

did you see the 'lore' page the beadcats site had? LOL check out
                      Beads and Particle Physics :D

Tara

Comment

[email protected] there goes another paycheck!!!!!!!! :Cry :Cry :D
                        The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
                        -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

Last edited by erco415; 09-11-2006, 11:37 PM.

Comment

http://www.empyreanbeads.com/

Click on Vintage Beads

Comment

did you make that suntesha??? that's gorgeous!!! Most of the time I see needle vials that are beaded, they are done with Delica beads
                              Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X