Recomendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recomendations

I got this idea for a thread a while back and I'm finally getting around to posting it.

I always thought it would be nice to have a place where we could recommend different places to each other. For example I know alot of people order stuff from NOC Bay, myself included.

I've had good luck dealing with them and there service has always been good, so have the products I've bought from them.
    They have a free color catalog and a web site (which you can order on-line from). So check them out www.nocbay.com or give them a call at 1-800-652-7192 they are located in Escanaba, MI and you can stop in and check out the store. They have a learning circle which they give tips and how to's on making different items (which you can print out using Adobe Acrobat).

I could list other companies and people, but I'll give everyone else a chance first.
    Last edited by spottedeagle; 11-03-2003, 06:58 PM.
    The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
    -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Funny y ou recommend them. I was rackin my mind out tryin to figure out the name of that store the last couple of days.

:Chatter :Chatter :Chatter

I finally asked Mato what the name of Noc Bay was. LOL, man, I feel goofy
    I didn't do it, honestly. I have burned all the proof.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X