Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of sewing machine do you have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of sewing machine do you have?

My partner in crime is my Bernina. I't the Quilters edition. It's an awesome machine. I have software that can do an additional 200 plus stiches. My 1st machine was a Riccar, that my mom bought years ago. I still have it and will never part with it.:p

I have two. A Husqvarna and a Janome. I love both of them. And I "think" I am getting a new serger! :D :D
    "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

I still have the machine that I got for my sweet sixteen birthday, a Kenmore. Only 18 stitches though, I am looking for another Kenmore, I wont buy anything else. I have sewn with a Brother and Janome and had problems with both of them. So Kenmore is definitely my weapon of choice!

Rosie

Comment

wow you have software??? lucky lucky I sew with an Elna Fun Styler it's pretty nice works well and sews good wish there were more stitch options on it though but it's a lot better than what I was working with before the singer school models I think it was.

Comment

My ole reliable is a heavy duty Singer that's almost 25 years old. Only it needs service and the closest authorized service center is in California.

The school lets me 'borrow' a Bernina since I help teach the quilting class here. It's pretty good, but persnickedy. I finally got it working again - there was a teeny tiny piece of thread stuck in the works.
          ...it is what it is...

Comment

Bernina's can be tempermental sometimes. But I know what you guy's mean about feeling faithful to your machine maker. I was like that too at one time. I had to be talked into buying a new machine by my Hubby. He got tired of me complaining about my machine breaking down all the time. It's like your 1st car really. It's hard to learn a tottally new machine. Now that I'm used to my new one I love it.I can sew heavy things too sheer stuff .:Angel:

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X